Cookies are very small text documents or pieces of software code, which often include an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website or use a mobile application, a computer asks your PC or mobile device for permission to store this file on your computer or mobile device and access information from it. Information gathered through Cookies include the date and time of visits and how you are using the website or mobile application.
Cookies are used by us and our third party partners as part of our Sites. Details of the Cookies used on our Sites and any applicable third party partner are set out in the table below.
For more details on Cookies please visit All about Cookies.
You can consent to, or block the use of, specific Cookies by activating the relevant settings in your browser or by following the links below.
For more information on Cookie management and blocking Cookies for a wide variety of browsers, please visit All about Cookies.
What happens when you do not consent to cookies and or you choose to block cookies that you have previously accepted?
In order to use some parts of our Sites you will need to consent to Cookies. If you choose to withhold consent, or subsequently block cookies, some aspects of our Sites may not work properly and you may not be able to access all or part of Sites.
What cookies do we use?
The list below sets out more information about the individual Cookies used on our Sites and the purposes for which they are used:
- We use this Cookie to determine whether or not your web browser supports some of the features that make our checkout process quicker and easier to complete.
Type: Strictly Necessary
- This is an A/B testing tool that allows us to serve different content to our users. We use the data to identify the best experience for our customers, helping us to improve and optimise our Sites for future visitors. All cookie data is anonymous and we’ll never share it with any third parties.
Google Analytics _utma _utmz
- These cookies help us make the most of the money we spend on advertising. Google Analytics uses these cookies to discover when you first visited our site, how often you come back and how long you spend shopping. The information stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant teams at Northumberland and Google and never shows any confidential information.
- Sometimes we’ll advertise on third party websites and these tags are used to help us and our advertisers see which advertisements you click on and interact with. Each individual advertiser uses its own tracking cookies and the data taken is not confidential or interchangeable.
- SaleCycle is a service that enables us to send you abandoned basket reminder emails if you have entered your email on our website at any point in your journey. This information is then used to notify you of any products that you have left behind.
Type: Email Marketing
We know you love to share the great content we have on Northumberlandstore.com. Please be aware that social networking sites, like Facebook and Twitter, might send cookies. We don’t control the setting of these third-party cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.