No products in the cart.
Returning orders to Northumberland Store is easy. If you’re not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligibility for refund or replacement
- We offer a full refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Returns and refunds are only allowed for faulty products.
- The customer is required to mail the product/item back to us at their own expense.
- A refund will only be issued once an item has been received, inspected and deemed to satisfy our returns and refunds policy.
Packaging the item for postage
- To be eligible for a return.
- Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase inside the original package.
- Your item must not show signs of any use.
- Your item must be in the same condition that it was delivered.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with tags and original seals in place.
- Where applicable all the original instructions, cables etc must be accounted for and placed inside the original package.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item to us. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Customers should contact customer service for the address to our US and European warehouses. You are encouraged to return items to the warehouse nearest to you for your convenience.
- Your refund will be credited to the original card which was used for payment.
- Unwanted goods must be returned in a fully resalable condition and any tags must be intact. Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing, please ensure you are not wearing any make up, fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
How do I return orders by Post Office?
You can return items to us buy post If your parcel does not contain a returns label or form you can request a label from customer service.
Step 1 –
Complete the returns form on your delivery note, indicating your reason for return. Repackage the goods in the original packaging (or a suitable alternative) making sure to include the return forms and proof of purchase.
Step 2 –
Attach the returns address label note to the outside of the packaging, making sure that it is fully visible. If returning multiple parcels, please ensure you tape the correct label to each parcel.
Step 3 –
Take your item to the post office and they will charge you for postage depending on size and weight of parcel. The customer is responsible for paying the cost of posting the item. This expense is non-refundable
Posted Item is received, inspected and approved
Once we receive the item we will inspect it to ensure that it has the original packaging, contents, condition that it was delivered to you and that it’s unused.
We will notify you once we receive the item and inspect the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or original method of payment.
If what you requested is an exchange or replacement product, then this will be processed at this stage.
Your refund will automatically be processed once the returned order has been received, processed and approved at one of our warehouses. It can take up to 15 working days (Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays) to credit your account. Please retain a copy of your proof of postage until you have received your refund.
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
To arrange an exchange please contact our customer service team before posting your return. For instructions on the conditions and how to post the item to one of our warehouses please refer to above section.
Exclusions - These items are not included in this service
- If you have purchased your item(s) in Northumberland store you can only return items back to us.
• Please be aware that the above returns process is subject to our returns policy stated above.
• Any parcels that exceed 5kg in weight and 61cm x 46cm x 46cm in size you will be charged standard post office charges if returned via this service.
We are unable to offer an exchange or refund on the below products, unless they are mis-described or faulty:
- Custom made and altered items.
- Interior clothing
We are also unable to offer an exchange or refund on orders where the product was damaged following acceptance on your behalf by the below location types:
- Freight forwarding companies.
- Storage and relocation companies
Unfortunately for health and hygiene reasons we are unable to exchange or refund the following products:
- Once the original packaging has been opened, Cosmetics/fragrance unless faulty.
- Unless faulty pierced earrings and other pierced body jewellery.
- Once the original packaging has been opened or damaged, duvets, pillows and bed spreads unless faulty.
- Unless the hygiene strips and tags are still in place and packaging remains undamaged, swimwear
- Unless tags are still in place and packaging remains undamaged, underwear/lingerie, control wear and hosiery
We are also unable to refund the following products:
- All multi-retailer brands including cosmetic brands can be sold elsewhere. Therefore when being returned without proof of purchase the item needs to be clearly identified as being Northumberland store stock. An exchange or gift card will then be offered at the current or last price
- Gift cards cannot be refunded.
- This policy does not affect your rights to the Northumberland buyer protectionguarantee policy.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods or your right to cancel orders under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations.
Should you have any questions or concern, please contact us.